Plaza de las Descalzas, s/n
- The house was constructed in the 17th century.
- It later became the Isabel Ovín State School.
- It now houses the Town Hall’s Culture and Sports Department.
- The courtyard is used to stage a variety of exhibitions, while other rooms are used for music, photography and art classes.
|Points of interest|
- The portal, framed by double bossed pilasters, is topped by a balcony crowned by a semicircular pinnacle-adorned pediment.
- It is a two-storey house arranged around a courtyard.
- It is the only casa-palacio in Carmona whose courtyard can be visited.